Distinctively Me | Gift package
Design a catalogue to showcase Distinctively Me; its ethos, USP and product range. The catalogue will be used as a hand-out at various events, as a stand alone promotional item and to accompany the gift certificates via post. They style of the catalogue should relect the brand values of quality, comfort, personal, luxury and approachability.
- The cover was made from thick stock, with a texture that gives a sense of luxury and a nod to fabric. The cover has fold-in flaps at the front and back to increase durability and create a panel where the gift certificate can sit.
- Similar to the highly patterned linings of some high-end suits, endpapers can add a sense of opulence, fun and quality because they are entirely decorative. The endpapers for the catalogue use a pattern created by repeating the logo. They peak out from behind the flap of the inside front cover.
- About pages tell the customer about the brand, the consultation process, prices and materials. I simplified the service offered into 5 steps covering initial consultation, garment selection, material/ finishes, fitting, and delivery.
- Some of the barriers to purchasing were addressed; such as cost, time, concerns about changing body size. Copy was kept concise, positive and conversational: a best friend helping the customer to shop. The key was to show and not tell: rather than saying that the consultation process is not daunting, for example, we made everything about the catalogue warm and inviting.
- Product pages featured a fashion sketch and a description of the item, as well client testimonials. We went for illustrations rather than photography, as it would help clients of different sizes to relate to the garments.
Categories Graphic Design, Packaging
Client Distinctively Me