The Royal British Legion | Exhibition design
Curate and design materials for an exhibition of photographs from the frontline, by Sean Power.
- The catalogue design was simple and unobtrusive – giving prominence to the powerful images.
- The catalogue takes the reader through a day in the life of a soldier: starting with pictures shot in the dawn light, and ending with night shots.
- Pictures were given a page each, with exceptional images given spreads, and series grouped together.
- A poster was placed in ten strategic underground stations across central London, including South Kensington and Bond Street.
- I designed a widow decal to invite viewers into the gallery.
Categories Charity / Third Sector, Graphic Design